I don’t have anything remarkable or profound for today’s Multitude Monday… just a selection of some of the gifts that I’m finding as I progress toward 1000. Feel free to join me and the many others in the gift discovery.
158. Each fence post that makes it into the ground
159. Grass that needs to be mowed
160. Hosta that survived the winter
161. Coupons for needed oil changes
162. Shade to shelter furry black dogs from the sun
163. Saturday’s ice skating fun
164. Friends who let me borrow gloves when our own are forgotten
165. Tulips and
166. Grape hyacinths and
167. Sunshine on both
168. Clothes given to me by a friend
169. Cigna finally paying a $400+ claim (thus ending 1/2 of a 5 month saga), and
170. The doctor’s office finally getting a different corrected claim to Cigna (bringing us one step closer to ending the other half of that saga) These are HUGE gifts! He is soooo faithful!
171. Today, for it is a day He has made!
1 thought on “#158…”
lovely list if gifts! Thank you, I have grape hyacinths and for five years have wondered what they were called! Yay, now I know!