Nothing deep today…just posting additions to my list of 1000 gifts that I’ve learned to recognize over the past week–many of which are little things I have too often taken for granted.
116. My bread machine paddle being found (in the compost heap in the yard!)
117. The crocuses on the side of the house
118. Moose tracks ice cream
120. Mozzarella cheese
121. Cheddar cheese (yes, I love cheese)
122. Robins in the yard
123. The mirror reflection on the neighbor’s pond.
124. The wonderful, inspiring, and confirming series of messages I listened to last week.
125. A free downloadable copy of A Grammar of the Greek New Testament in the Light of Historical Research
126. Learning about how George Washington Carver walked with God
127. Buds on the lilac
128. A family picture that is newer than 10 years old.
129. And 2 Corinthians 2:12 – And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.”