This is my second Monday blog post dedicated to being thankful. This blog post explained 1000 gifts, so read that first, if you want to. Then join your own thanks to mine–on your blog, in your own private list, or in the comments here.
So… to continue counting 1000 gifts that my Lord and Savior has given me…
58. that my children love learning to play them
59. icicles melting
60. that our dog got found by someone nice last night
61. electric washers
62. electric dryers
63. mail carriers
64. soft warm sweaters
65. quiet mornings
66. hyacinth bulbs blooming on my table and filling the house with their scent
67. the hawks that sit along the road and…
68. the stream that winds along the road on my way home
69. the way the sunset broke through the clouds
70. the variety of foods available in American grocery stores
72. that my dear husband is almost home.